The other day, I was emailing with a venue client of ours, Treehouse Point in Issaquah, WA. We were just corresponding about a mundane business thing. But, I ended up with a smile on my face.
Because they have the cutest email signature that gets appended every time they send out a message. It’s simple, yes. But it’s visual and effective.
Take a look:
Why does this work?
- It’s simple, not overly flowery or complicated.
- It includes visuals of the sweet, welcoming faces of the 3 employees that you are likely to come into contact with.
- It includes links to email and their website.
- It includes links to their social media.
- But what it does most is stand out. It makes me remember them. It makes me smile. And that’s a big win.
TO DO FOR YOU:
Do you have a visual email signature that shows your sweet face and maybe a photo or two of your venue?
If not, we have created a super simple tutorial to help you create a visual email signature that can work in the same way. And the tool we recommend here is free!
Click here to watch our Creative Director, Jenna Miller, walk you through creating this for your own emails.